Are you ready to take your business “to the cloud”?
How do I take advantage of all the benefits of these new technologies, but still leverage my existing investment in traditional systems and applications?
Technology has changed greatly over the last few years. Many businesses are evaluating their capital expenditures for IT with a completely different approach and have been shifting to cloud computing. Other companies see advantages in shifting their infrastructure offsite, but they’re overwhelmed with concerns like cost, security, and business continuity. That’s where we come in. At RMS, we understand that cloud computing is not an all or nothing proposition.
- Meet with your managers to discover and comprehend unique requirements of your business.
- Design cloud solutions that fit your business requirements and match available bandwidths.
- Facilitate integration of cloud solutions.
- Help you and your employees make a seamless transition to the cloud.
- Manage multiple cloud vendors.
Data Center Hosting
- 24/7 Security on-site
- Mantraps to prevent tailgating
- Keycard access systems
- Numerous video surveillance cameras and system
- Anonymous building
- Isolated shipping and receiving area
- Precast reinforced concrete walls
- Equipment checks
- SOC Type II certified
Location and Construction
- Freestanding building
- 1 mile from I-75 for easy access
- Outside of the 500 year floodplain
- Right next to DOD protected airspace
- Single point of access
- Diverse underground fibe
- Dual pre-action dry pipe fire suppression system
- Underground independent Utility Feeds
- N+1 UPS power
- N+1 Diesel generators
- 70 hours of fuel on site with emergency contract for immediate add’l delivery
- Dedicated power infrastructure
- Multiple power options
- Total Cooling redundancy
- CRAH units (no compressors to fail)
- N+1 chilled water loop
- perfect temperatures and humidity
- Choose from 100’s of providers
- Many providers directly in the building
- Fiber loop to 56 Marietta Telx to access every provider there
- Low cost Cross Connects
Don’t Trust Dropbox or Google Drive with your Corporate Data!
RMS offers the most advanced file-based cloud-synchronization platform that includes Secure File Sharing, Online File Synchronization and file backup for businesses.
- Easily access all your files from anywhere, including mobile devices
- No more need for FTP, VPN to access company data
- Large email attachments are no longer necessary with point, click and share
- High availability to ensure continuous uptime
- Real time sync technology for seamless backups
- Multiple folder backup (Documents, Desktop, Pictures, etc.)
- Share files, folders with the click of the mouse
- Secure and managed file sharing for internal/external parties
- Granular admin controls, user-access and security controls
- 448-bit encryption – Best in the industry!
- Continuous, real-time backup
- Windows, Mac/OSX agents and IOS/Android Apps
- Comprehensive usage reports
- Simplicity: Beautiful web-interface and easy to use client
- Granular user policy and data access controls
- Remote wipe features also can prevent users that are leaving a company from accessing sensitive company files/ information once they leave.
RMS is here to help find the appropriate cloud solutions for you. If you want to move your business to the cloud then let us help you make it a successful, stress-free transition. Please contact us today so we can discuss your needs.